Sunday, November 8, 2009

public speaking once my fear

Hey guys and girls, today i would like to talk about public speaking in my life. I was once fear about public speak, especially when i need to speak in front of alot of crowds.

Back then, I was very nervous when I had joined a speech competition during my primary school. I learned and kept practised hard so that I could prepared for the competition. That day, I remembered that I was scared when I stood on the stage facing hundreds of people in a hall. What I had done was , I told myself that I will make! I gave out my courage and spoke it out. From primary till college life, as I grew up, I learnt the fear, seek for the fear and overcome it. Of course to say that it was hard to overcome the fear of public speaking, but as long as we are determined and gave out the courage to talk, people will listen to us.

Let see how i learnt my fear of public speaking. Firstly, I list out the main point that what i want to talk for the public speaking. Then, I plan how to start and end my speech. After that I keep practice by using mirror or to myself to listen. Lastly, challenge my fear, I keep told myself that I can do it! I will make my crowds to listen to what I said! This is how i overcome my fear of public speaking.

By Hong Chun, Chrno

No comments:

Post a Comment