Friday, September 11, 2009

Heels tell you about women


I just went to the Garden's Robinson because of the day of member sales with my parents. There are models catwalking. And it reminds me of last year member sales! Models were catwalking last year too. But I feel differently between the past year and now.

The body languages they used were a lot. Their sharp eyesight, smiles, egoism, body curve, confident look, and stood straight. They changed the mood and tones of their catwalking based on the clothes. It differs accordingly to the venue, situation, event, target, and fashion trend.

This time, I look into the female models' high heels in very detail. I do think high heels make many women look sexy and feel sexy. Recently, I bought a pair of high heels which is about 3inches tall. This is a very fresh and new try because I never had a try on such a high heels. Since I am tall enough (168cm) as a girl, the heel make me feel "Whoaaah, how am I going to wear this?"

But I think heels are women's Best Friend.
Every women must at least own a pair of loved one.

Women deserved it =)

I had practised on my heels for about a week time. I feel tormented. My toes are red and they are still pain. I should give applause to the models who wore really high heels. Guys might think that, "Aiya, it's just heels." But I am going to prove that is a wrong statement. I never knew till I wore on it.


I am much more confident with my heels. Never doubt it.
I feel the difference.
I walked more gently.
I understand the women who wear heels.

Guys, do you?












Men, wanna know more about women? Start from the bottom!




“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him alot.”
- Marilyn Monroe -



Your fallen angel,
Lok Yee Wei.

No comments:

Post a Comment