Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The truth behind words

Non-verbal communication is something I really give weight to and it does affects and changed my perspective, view and thought.

This is how the blog name kissmetouchmeholdme.blogspot.com does come into my mind. I was inspired by the acts, feeling, emotion and expressions from different different people.

I do think keep words aside, a kiss, a hug, a touch, a handholding are ways to send messages in a better manner. I always give a kiss to my sister which show her my love. I give a great big hug to friends who cried badly without speaking a word. I touched my hair and treat it as the precious one. I hold people's hand tightly to give a sincere feeling towards others.

When we stand out from people, we see, we observe, we give our eyes on other people. You will now see a clear picture and interesting view. Everybody is unique and this makes us so special. Look into people's very own signature habits and expressions, you will now whoaaah, ohhh, hahahaha, Ouuchhh....

The first foot they step out
The tempo and speed they walk
The facial expression in different mood
The movement of their hands when they talk
The eyesight they look at you when they talked
The clothes they wear
The colour they like
The way they write
The way they drink and eat




Yeah, you will found out more on your own.



Your fallen angel,
Lok Yee Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment