Friday, September 18, 2009

What if no one you can talk to?




I talk to myself when there is nobody I can talk to.
She writes diary every night.
He talks to his dog when he needs somebody to share his feelings.


Different people have different ways to share their secrets and feelings. When there are no one you can tell to.


Writing diary is a good habit which you can express your feelings and thoughts throughout the day. This is a great chance to view yourself. You are actual
ly revealing yourself in the diary. And thereby, you will get to know yourself better. Something which is very personal you want to keep but need to express, writing is the best way.

Transforms your feelings to words

Talk to your pets might also be a solution. Sometimes they can feel you, they won't speak, but they listen. I even see my 8 years old younger sister talks to her doll and toys. At that flash moment, you can feel how purely innocent a small kid indulge in her fairy tale world,leave aside the adults. We don't need advise, we don't want respond f
rom people, we just need to express.

Lend me your ears

I talk to myself. I listen the voice from the bottom me. I view myself in different perspectives.
I love to share, but there is the inner part I would like to keep for myself. The deep, loved, and intimate feelings.

Heart yourself





Your fallen angel,
Lok Yee Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment